Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Well I wish I didn’t buy that....

I recently purchased an iPhone 3gs and it was the biggest mistake I have made. The iPhone is designed by Jonathan Ive, the soul purpose of purchasing this item was to have some fun with the phone whist it was still a phone.

 
The iPhone is advertised as the next step into future technology boasting state of the arc graphics and near to perfect touch screen, it also boasts a high spec memory which can go all the way up to 64 GB. Comparing the product to the specification if found there was a few problems straight away and it wasn’t even a small problem, I was finding that when I was writing text using the keyboard the phone would slow up and even freeze. This could of course be a flaw in the design or just me typing to fast for the iPhone to keep up, but this is a problem which they need to rectify as soon as possibal. I was also finding that the call waiting feature was a tiny bit of a let down as one minuet it would be working and the next it would just cut both people of. This isn’t what was advertised when I spent nearly £550.00 on my 32 GB model.

 
As an innovation in technology and apple pushing there iPhone it was becoming a must have as it is estimated that over 1000000 units were sold in the first week of realises.
Maybe if Jonathan Ive had tested his product himself he would have seen that there were some things that could have been tweaked just to make it stand out that little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment